- Rise n Shine: seasonal sliced fruit & berries, homemade granola, country potatoes, corned beef hash, applewood smoked bacon, sausage links, chicken jalapeno andouille and bangers, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros, freshly baked pastries, pancakes, waffles, and an omelet and eggs to order station.
- Carving Station: prime rib au jus, smoked beef brisket, rosemary marinated turkey and gravy, apple sage dressing, candied yams, roasted garlic Yukon gold mashed potatoes, sauteed green beans and almonds, cornbread.
- Ocean Bounty: chilled mussels, clams, cocktail shrimp, Alaskan red king crab legs, smoked salmon, whole poached salmon serpentine, freshly shucked oysters, lemon, horseradish sauce.
- California Bistro Station: domestic and imported cheeses, sunomono salad (cucumbers, carrots, onions), shanghai chicken salad (cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, wonton strips, sesame dressing).
- Street Taco Station: chicken tinga, carnitas pastor, beef birria, pico de gallo, citrus slaw, salsa molcajete, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, queso fresco, avocado crema, choice of corn or flour tortillas, Spanish rice, black beans.
- Asian Station: sweet garlic shrimp, BBQ ribs, yakisoba noodles, fried rice
- Sushi Station: rolls include spicy tuna, California, vegetable, and rainbow; sushi includes tuna, salmon, yellowtail, shrimp and unagi (bbq eel).
- Italian Station: antipasto, caesar and caprese salads; grilled vegetables, tomato florentine soup, tortellini carbonara, penne pasta with san marzano tomato and vegetable sauce.
- Patisserie (Dessert Station): petite fours, petite éclairs, macarons, chocolate mousse, California fruit tart, assorted mini-cheesecakes, chocolate truffles, cupcakes, chocolate raspberry towers, pecan pie bars, apple pie bars and bavarian creme puffs.
Brunch prices start at $69.00 per person, $79.00 per person with free-flowing champagne. Children ages 4 -11 can dine for $24.00. Thanksgiving Day brunch is served from 10:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling (562) 499-1606 or https://www.queenmary.com/book-now/table/.
At Sir Winston’s Restaurant & Lounge, the Queen Mary’s award-winning dining experience features a five-course culinary extravaganza for $74.00 per person. The menu is served from 12:00 p.m. through 7:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and includes:
- First Course: pumpkin bisque (creme fraiche, spiced pepitas) or corn chowder (chives, truffle oil)
- Second Course: petite green salad (glazed walnuts, crumbled feta cheese, pomegranate pearls, red wine vinaigrette) or Caeser salad (heirloom cherry tomato, shaved carrots, parmesan, garlic crouton, creamy anchovy dressing)
- Intermezzo: pear sorbet
- Main Course: traditional roasted turkey (sausage and sage apple stuffing, giblet gravy, orange cranberry compote, truffle mashed potatoes, glazed sweet potato, green bean casserole), pan-seared halibut (roasted crispy fingerlings, bok choy, citrus beurre blanc) or rib eye (au jus, yukon mashed, baby zucchini squash
- Dessert Course: pumpkin tart (raspberry compote) or chocolate marquis (vanilla bean ice cream)
To make reservations at Sir Winston’s Restaurant and Lounge, call (562) 499-1657 or visit https://www.queenmary.com/book-now/table/.
At Chelsea Chowder House & Bar and Promenade Cafe guests can enjoy a four-course meal complete with roast turkey and other delectable Thanksgiving favorites for $49.00 per person. (Each restaurant will also be offering its regular menu in addition to the pre-fixe menu.) The pre-fixe menu includes:
- Choice of Signature Chowders (New England clam, lobster bisque, pumpkin bisque-spiced pepitas)
- Autumn Field Greens
- Thanksgiving Dinner (roasted turkey, sage mashed potatoes, candied yams, apple pancetta stuffing, cranberry compote, almond field greens and country giblet gravy)
- Dessert includes a choice of two desserts: pumpkin torte (chocolate curls, cranberry coulis, vanilla chantilly) or chocolate pecan pie (cinnamon chantilly cream, raspberry coulis)
The four-course Thanksgiving Day pre-fixe menu is served in Chelsea Chowder House & Bar from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and in Promenade Café from 11:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m. Breakfast is served in the Promenade Cafe from 6:30 a.m through 11:00 a.m. To make reservations for Thanksgiving Day, call (562) 499-1657 or visit https://www.queenmary.com/book-now/table/.
Self-parking at Queen Mary is $8.00. Valet is $15.00 for up to three hours for all venues except for Sir Winston Restaurant & Lounge, which provides complimentary parking. All prices are exclusive of choice of beverage, tax and gratuity. For more information or for reservations, visit www.queenmary.com or call (800) 437-2934. The Queen Mary is located at 1126 Queens Highway in Long Beach.