Sake Month is going strong and Benihana has a great Sake Guide:
Benihana Sake Guide
- Junmai-shu: Pure rice sake with a smooth, full-bodied flavor. Typically served warm or at room temperature.
- Ginjo-shu: Special-brew sake with a delicate, light-bodied flavor. Typically served chilled or at room temperature.
- Daiginjo-shu: Especially fragrant, very special-brew sake with a range of flavors from dry to sweet.
- Nigori-sake: Cloudy sake with a creamy, sweet taste.
- Grey Goose vodka– 2 ½ oz.
- Sake – 1 oz.
- Fresh cucumber slice – 1 ea.
- Chill martini glass and set aside
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds
- Strain into chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a fresh slice of cucumber