2018 OC Wine Fest
Wine lovers you are in for a treat!! The 2018 OCWineFest, is coming to San Juan Capistrano March 10 and 11 on the historical grounds of A Stones Throw Winery in San Juan Capistrano. Guests at OCWineFest will learn about and sip award-winning wines from around the globe – including from producers hailing from Israel, Croatia (hello, aged at the bottom of the Adriatic Sea!), Greece, France, as well as those you might be surprised to learn were grown and made right in Orange County and Los Angeles.
Don’t fret beer lovers – the team has specially curated some tasty craft breweries into the mix, honoring the craft beer phenomenon of Southern California. OCWineFest blazes the trail to bring wine and people together – from the newbie to the aficionado – in a way that balances fun, exploration and education. For those who would really like to expand their wine chops, there will be classes led by winemakers, wine experts and authors, over the course of the two-day event. This year, the OCWineFest team is proud to partner with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, to help raise awareness and funds in the continued search for a cure. There will be a number of luxury vendors and food trucks on-site (including Bear Flag, yum) as well.
BOUTIQUE WINERIES – Open to All Access Ticketholders
- A Stone’s Throw Winery – Orange County
- Ascension Cellars – Paso Robles
- Bellante Family Winery – Orange County
- BK Cellars Urban Winery & Tasting Lounge
- Cloak & Dagger – Templeton/Paso Robles
- Color Wine – Orange County
- Cowboy Canyon Winery – Orange County
- EB Winery – California wines
- Frisby Cellars Winery – Orange County
- Giracci Vineyards & Farms – Orange County
- Lucky Dogg Winery – Solvang
- New Zealand Wine Navigator – Artisanal New Zealand wines
- Newport Beach Vineyards & Winery – Orange County
- Vinemark Cellars – Thousand Oaks
- Wedell Cellars – Arroyo Grande/San Luis Obispo
WINERIES – Open to General & All Access Ticketholders
- Blackjack Ranch – Santa Barbara
- Chevalier de Bayard/ PRP Wine International
- Clavo Cellars – Templeton
- Distro Partners
- Eppa Sangria
- Fallbrook Winery – Fallbrook
- Josh Cellars – Central Coast
- Joya Import Export INC – Sangria
- Leese-Fitch – Paso Robles
- Moobuzz – Paso Robles
- Navarro Vineyards – Anderson Valley
- Old World Vines – Greek wines
- Rancho Capistrano Winery – Orange County
- San Agustin Vineyards – Warner Springs
- San Antonio Winery – Los Angeles
- Simply Vino – Los Angeles
- The Good Cider/Otis Mcallister, Inc. – Basque region of Spain
- The Wine Caterers – Kessler-haak and Blendtique – Southern California
- Twickel & Takler Wines/ PB Importers – Hungary
- Wilson Creek Winery – Temecula
- Yarden – Israeli wines
BREWERIES – Open to General and All Access Ticketholders
- Highwater Brewing
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Newport Beach Brewing Co.
- Peroni Brewery
- Reel Brew Co.
- The Bruery & Bruery Terreux
How much Do Tickets Cost?
Tickets start at $20 for a designated driver ticket and go up to $100. You can purchase them here.
Visit OC wine Fest on Facebook.