National Burger Day is May 28th!
National Burger Day is right around the corner, do you know where you will be eating? Eureka can help!Eureka serves only authentic, handmade food with locally sourced produce and they make the meanest burgers around.
For instance, they have the following delicious burgers with a twist:
- A Fresno Fig Burger with fig marmalade, goat cheese, bacon, spicy porter mustard, arugula, tomato and onion
- The Jalapeño Egg Burger with cheddar cheese, bacon, pickled jalapeños, a fried egg, and chipotle sauce
- The Bison Burger featuring smoked mozzarella, charbroiled tri peppers, grilled onions, and a housemade jalapeño bacon jam
- Bone Marrow Burger including bone marrow porcini butter, charbroiled onion, roasted tomato, and mustard aioli.
- the Original Eureka! Burger with smoked gouda, lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, and 1000 island dressing
- The Turkey Tortilla Burger which has tomato, red onion, pickled jalapeño, avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, chipotle sauce, all wrapped then grilled inside a flour tortilla
- The Veggie Beet Burger with a housemade red beet and kidney bean patty, pickles, tomato, onion, arugula, and lemon vinaigrette for a perfect vegetarian option.
All burgers are served with signature handcut fries or guests can upgrade to side bar favorites such as Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries or or Panko Onion Rings.
Round off this dish by pairing the burgers with one of the many American craft beers on tap or one of the various small-batch whiskeys in house. Whether guests choose to celebrate one day or all month long, Eureka! is the perfect destination.
National Hamburger Day
Saturday, May 28
7631 Edinger Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647