Celebrate Mother’s Day With Brunch On The Back Bay
Mothers Day Brunch At Back Bay Bistro
Treat the Mother in your life to a spectacular brunch in Newport Beach On Mother’s day.
Reservations are now being accepted as the Back Bay Bistro at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort prepares to celebrate Mother’s Day with an all-you-can-eat brunch on Sunday, May 11. The award-winning restaurant that was named one of Southern California’s “Top 10 brunch destinations “ by Open Table will serve from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.Featuring breathtaking views of Newport’s Back Bay, the brunch will offer something for everyone from fresh seafood including :
- crab legs
- shrimp cocktail
- oysters on the half shell
- smoked fish including scallops, trout, salmon with dill mustard sauce;
- a torching station where Ahi tuna & Kobe beef will be freshly seared using a mini blow-torch
- a carving station featuring roasted New York steak with green peppercorn sauce and turkey breast with sweet apricot relish.
- Also available is a create-your-own omelet bar, salad bar and antipasti display.
On the sweeter side are pancakes with everything from blueberries to chocolate chips, assorted breakfast pastries and a dizzying array of desserts with a massive chocolate fountain as its centerpiece. Cost is $75 for adults and includes bottomless Champagne and Mimosas, $35 for children age 12 and under.Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling (949) 729-1144 or visiting www.backbaybistronewportbeach.com..