Dine with the Undead At The Cellar’s 8th Annual Trick or Eat Dinner & Show
If your looking for a fun way to celebrate Halloween, The Cellar in Fullerton has just the thing for you. They are hosting dinner and a show at their 8th Annual Trick or Eat Dinner & Show, October 30 and 31 at 6:30pm.
Guests will enjoy a Halloween and harvest-inspired menu while a cast of zombies and ghostly ghouls from the award-winning Maverick Theater creep from the deepest, darkest depths of The Cellar. The themed four-course menu presented by executive chef Brandon Stein will feature amusingly haunted items such as :
- Nightmarish Lamb Belly over a cursed apple, bacon
- Frightening fennel chutney, topped with a bloody pomegranate gastrique
- Cadaverous Bone-in Short Ribs braised in Porter Ale with poisoned Peruvian purple potato purée, topped with a devilish dark cherry demi.
This is not a dining experience for the weary or the faint of heart.
Tickets run $59.00 per person available at www.cellardining.com/undead. Seating for the event is limited and expected to sell out early. Following the event on Halloween night, The Cellar will host its 8th Annual Halloween Costume Party from 9pm. Billed as The Aftermath, the 21 and over after party is open to the public with no reservation required.
About Maverick Theater
Founded in 2002, the award-winning Maverick Theater is recognized as one of the leading local theaters in Orange County. Owned and operated by Artistic Director Brian Newell, the popular theater showcases a variety of theatrical performances, including long-running annual shows such as Night of the living Dead and Santa Clause Conquers the Martians among others. Always a crowd pleaser, Maverick Theater features quality production, and its own unique and eccentric flair. For more information about Maverick Theater, visit www.mavericktheater.com
Reservations and private bookings at 714.525.5682. For more information, visit www.cellardining.com
One thought on “Dine with the Undead At The Cellar’s 8th Annual Trick or Eat Dinner & Show”
Thank you for all of your blog posts on Urbanspoon! Your contributions help make Urbanspoon an even more valuable and vibrant resource.
We just published one of your posts that had been pending for over a week, so we just wanted to remind you that you have upgraded blogger status and thus have the ability to publish your posts to Urbanspoon yourself, which will result in them appearing on the site much quicker than if you wait for us to publish them for you. Just in case you never received the email we sent informing you of this, or if you need a quick refresher, here’s how to publish your posts to Urbanspoon:
– Sign into your account at http://www.urbanspoon.com
– Go to your blog page on Urbanspoon:
– Click “Edit blog settings” (on the left hand side below your blog image)
– Scroll down the page to the “Pending Posts” section.
– For each pending post, check the date, URL, and snippet and make any necessary edits.
– Click the Publish button.
– That’s it! Your posts will now appear on Urbanspoon.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!