Father’s Day Brunches in Orange County 2016
Check in daily for new additions to this list!
The Ritz Prime Seafood A La Carte Father’s Day Brunch
2801 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663 949.720.1800
Sunday, June 19, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The celebration starts with a visit to the already famous Bloody Mary Bar, where there’s a base drink choice of vodka, gin or tequila. Adornment choices are many: clam juice, kurobuta bacon, pickled carrots, cheddar cheese, pepperoncinis, roquefort olives and more – $20 all-inclusive and for a bit extra, Dad can add on a jumbo prawn or a one-half pound crab leg for an extra treat. For feasting, there are two highly popular mains from the restaurant’s dinner menu featured: Dry Aged Prime NY Strip with umami butter, fennel pollen and blistered campari tomatoes and Mahi Mahi with almond crust, mango and coconut curry. Other perfect Father’s Day brunch choices are house favorites: Lobster Benedict with brioche, Thai basil, béarnaise and topped with caviar and Short Rib Hash & Eggs with hen-of-the-woods mushrooms and smashed potatoes. Delicious Sweets selections that will cap off this celebratory meal include Coconut Cake, Chocolate Flourless Cake and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Newport Beach
455 Newport Center Dr, Fashion Island, Newport Beach 949.720.9633
Celebrate Dad at Fleming’s Father’s Day all weekend long with a special three-course Prime Tomahawk steak dinner. Start with roasted king crab with a sesame soy glaze, followed by an impressive 28 oz. Prime Tomahawk Steak with house-made russet potato tots. Dessert includes a chocolate soufflé.
$85 per person, exclusive of beverage, tax, tip.
In addition to dinner, Fleming’s will also be offering a special Father’s Day Sunday three-course brunch. Appetizer choices include Potato Leek Soup, Modern Caesar or Fresh Seasonal Berries. Next select an entree option from Signature Eggs Benedict, Baked Brioche French Toast, Prime Rib With A Trio Of Sauces, Brentone Omelet or Porcini-Crusted Filet Mignon. End brunch on a sweet note with a choice of White Chocolate Bread Pudding, New York Cheesecake or Mixed Berry Cobbler. Featured cocktails will also be available for $8.95. Three-course brunch $39.95 per person; À la carte prices vary per selection (exclusive of beverages, tax and gratuity)
To make Father’s Day even more memorable, Dads will receive a $25 dining card to use on a future visit. Certain restrictions apply.
Lillie’s Q, Brea Downtown: Father’s Day Southern Brunch
10 am-2 pm
240 S. Brea Blvd. Brea, California 714.482.2001
Dads will be treated to unlimited classic breakfast favorites, made-to-order omelets, an array of slow-cooked meats, Lillie’s Q signature dishes, a dessert bar and more. Guest favorites include house-made bacon, Lillie’s Brunswick stew, cornmeal-crusted tilapia, prime brisket and tri-tip, smoked fried chicken & waffles, Southern eggs Benedict, mini cobblers, fluffy beignets, an interactive chocolate fountain and “build your own shortcake” bar. Customizing your meal is easy with Lillie’s Q renowned barbecue sauces.
$29.99 per person; $14.99 for children age 3-10 (tax and gratuity excluded)
TAPS Fish House & Brewery: Father’s Day Brunch
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
13390 Jamboree Rd, Irvine Market Place 714.619.0404
101 E. Imperial Hwy, Brea Downtown, 714.257.0101
Join TAPS Fish House & Brewery for its special Father’s Day brunch buffet celebration complete with free flowing champagne and mimosas! The brunch extravaganza features seafood on ice, prime rib, smoked brisket Mahi Mahi, made-to-order omelets, eggs Benedict, a variety of TAPS signature dishes and other breakfast favorites. Save room for the decadent desert bar and famous chocolate fountain! TAPS regular Sunday dinner service will be available in the evening during regular business hours. Reservations recommended.
$43.99 per adult; $14.99 for children 9 and under (tax and gratuity excluded)
900 Bayside Drive Newport Beach 949-721-1222
Sunday June 19th 2016
10:30 – 4 pm
Two-Course Brunch With Free-Flowing Champagne & Mimosas OR Draught Beer
$47 per person
- STARTERS include: Chopped Salad, Ahi Tuna Poke, Griddle Crab Cake, Roasted Ruby Beet Salad, and more….
- MAIN COURSES include: Bayside’s Benedict, California Frittata, Potato Gnocchi Hash, Chicken Breast, Roasted Halibut, Rack of Lamb, and more….
ALSO AVAILABLE —
Children’s Two-Course Menu
$21 per child (12 and under)
Clam Chowder OR Heart of Romaine Salad
Choice of entree:
- CRISPY CHICKEN Mashed Potatoes and Spinach
- “CURLY” PASTA ALFREDO Parmesan Cream Sauce
- GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
BACK BAY BISTRO
1131 Back Bay Drive
Sunday, June 19
9 am – 3 pm
Brunch with Dad @ Back Bay Bistro
Adults – $60 includes Bottomless Champagne and Mimosas
(Dad Choice: One complimentary Bloody Mary or Draft Beer)
Children – $28 (12yrs and under)
- MAIN BUFFET Applewood Smoked Bacon, Country Sausage Links, Eggs Benedict, Muffins, Bagels, Pancakes, and Waffles accompanied by Cream Cheese, Jellies, Blueberry Compote, and Whipped Creamery Butter
- HOT OFF THE GRILL Salmon, Baseball Cut Top Sirloin, Flat Iron, New York Strip, Sword Fish Steak, and Chicken served with Back Bay Steak Sauce, Gorgonzola Bacon, Green Peppercorn Sauce, and Assorted Mustards
- SEAFOOD STATION Ahi Poke, Smoked Salmon, Shrimp, Ceviche, and Chilled Crab Legs with Lemon and Tabasco
- OMELET STATION Omelet or Whole Eggs Made to Order with: Country Ham and Bacon Bits Local Aged Cheddar and Monterey Cheeses Diced Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Mushrooms, Asparagus, and Roasted Red Peppers Pico De Gallo, Salsa Verde, and Salsa Rojo
- SALAD BAR Wedge Bar with Bacon Bits, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Diced Tomato, Red Onion, and Bleu Cheese Dressing, Pasta Salad with Golden Tomato, Hard Boiled Egg, Cucumber, Carrot, and Balsamic Vinaigrette, Alaskan Peanut Potato Salad, Wild Rice, Asparagus, and Mushroom Salad, Caprese Salad
- CARVING STATION Pork Prime Rib with Asian BBQ Plum Glaze served with Grilled Carrots, Zucchini, and Yellow and Sunburst Squash
- BAKED POTATO STATION Baked Potatoes accompanied with Bacon Bits, Chives, Sour Cream, Butter, Shredded Cheddar
- KIDS BUFFET Burger Sliders, Chicken Fingers and Tater Tots
- DESSERT DISPLAY Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie, Assorted French Pasties and Cakes, White and Dark Chocolate Fountains with Fresh Berries, Marshmallows, and Cookies
ADDITIONALLY… all weekend long: Friday, June 17 & Saturday, June 18th
Bring your Dad to the Bistro and celebrate with a FREE appetizer and $4 draft beer special (offer valid with the purchase of an Entree)
Enjoy Paul Martin’s Prix Fixe brunch until 3pm, which includes fresh baked blueberry bread with lemon honey butter, seasonal fruit, your choice of one entrée, and a beverage (the House Champagne Lemonade is a classic!)
Paul Martin’s will also be serving their dinner menu all day, with entrees like the Bistro Burger with fresh ground “never ever” angus, housemade pickles, black pepper aioli and the Hoisin Marinated Pork Medallions with sugar snap peas, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, garlic that are sure to be a hit with dad and the rest of the family. And don’t forget about the signature Sunday Prime Rib Special which includes an organic green salad, all-natural prime rib with mashed potatoes, and housemade cookies and ice cream for dessert.