Golden Chef Series With Local Top Chefs At Irvine Spectrum
Interested in seeing some of your favorite local chefs cook it up in the kitchen? Come watch them at the Golden Chef Series in the Irvine Spectrum!
Using a Fisher Paykel & DCS world-class kitchen space outdoors by the Giant Wheel, the free Golden Chef Series is open to the public and will feature top recipes and cooking techniques from Irvine Spectrum Center restaurant chefs, including:
Saturday, May 7 at 2 p.m.
- Chef Sarah Daniels of Del Frisco’s Grille
- Anthony Endy of Paul Martin’s American Grill
Saturday, May 21 at 2 p.m.
- Chef Vince Carino of Umami Burger
- Chef Byron Generalao of Dave & Buster’s
Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m.
- Executive Chef Joe Magnanelli of CUCINAenoteca
- Casey Reinhardt of Casey’s Cupcakes
Saturday, June 18 at 2 p.m.
- Chef Josh LaQuet of Brio Tuscan Grille
- Chef Alejandro Benes of Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
VIP seating is available with ticket proceeds benefiting Golden Rule Charity. For more information, please visit www.GoldenFoodieAwards.com.