Chef/restaurateur Zov Karamardian, owner of 5 OC restaurants that bear her name, is offering the “ultimate holiday gift” – Christmas To-Go. The best-selling cookbook author says that the prepared meals that feed up to 12 is an ideal gift in that it allows families to spend quality time together, rather than facing a hassle in the kitchen. Orders must be placed no later than Friday, December 20 and picked up at Zov’s Bistro (17440 17th Street, Tustin) by 11 a.m. on Tuesday, December 24.
The meal includes a choice of:
- roasted aged beef prime rib with traditional au jus
- rotisserie pork prime rib with sour cherry sauce
- free-range Deistel roast turkey and gravy.
Each meal comes complete with:
- a salad of baby greens topped with blue cheese sprinkles and pears and tossed in a balsamic herb vinaigrette
- green beans with sautéed mushrooms
- glazed baby carrots
- creamed corn
- and freshly baked dinner rolls.
“It’s become a tradition at Zov’s Bistro to offer our guests an alternative to the stress of holiday cooking,” said Zov. “We use locally grown organic produce and fresh ingredients to create a gourmet meal that will allow guests to spend quality time with their loved ones.”
Cost is $495. To reserve a limited dinner package call (714) 838-8855 ext. 21.
For more information visit www.zovs.com.