Cocktails and Calories are two words that unfortunately go hand in hand. However, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is lightening up for spring with the launch of their new “Clean” cocktail menu. Crafted and perfected in Lazy Dog’s Test Kitchen in Brea, each all-natural libation contains less than 150 calories with no artificial ingredients or added sugar.
There are six cocktails that feature reinterpreted takes on classics like the Bloody Mary and Lemon Drop, all composed with thoughtfully sourced ingredients like organic cucumber vodka and matcha green tea, along with gluten-sensitive offerings for those with dietary restrictions. Menu offerings include:
Clean Cocktail Menu
- Coconut Mojito (GS) – All natural Malibu coconut rum, 100% pure coconut water, fresh mint, lime, sparkling water [106 calories] $8.50
- Clean Mary – Rain organic cucumber vodka, tomato juice, hand-muddled cucumber, fresh squeezed lemon juice, jalapeño, black sea salt rim [104 calories] $7.95
- Spiked Matcha Green Tea (GS) – All natural TYKU sake, Tito’s handmade vodka, organic matcha green tea, 100% pure pineapple juice, fresh ginger, housemade sweet & sour, and fresh mint leaves [124 calories] $7.95
- Pom Margarita (GS) – Sauza tequila, 100% pure pomegranate juice, housemade sweet & sour, black sea salt rim [147 calories] $7.95
- Wild Blueberry Lemon Drop (GS) -Tito’s Handmade Vodka, wild blueberries, fresh squeezed lemon juice, organic agave nectar, 100% pure pineapple juice [136 calories] $8.50
- Moscow Mule – Ketel One Vodka, all natural ginger beer & fresh squeezed limes [140 calories] $8.50
*GS = denotes Gluten Sensitive Cocktails
” All of the drinks on the menu are the result of months of hard work and tinkering in the test kitchen to ensure that each cocktail is as refreshing and craveable as all the Lazy Dog favorites,” says Executive Chef Gabe Caliendo.
For more information visit www.lazydogrestaurants.com