Treat you loved one to a romantic get away at Hotel Palomar. They recently launched its Lazy Lover package, a romantic getaway, complete with deluxe accommodations, spa and dining options and a welcome amenity, all at promotional rates.
I don’t know about you but I could certainly use a night away from all the stress and chaos of life and do nothing but soak in a giant tub, eat, drink and sleep.
The new Lazy Lover package includes the following:
- $100 credit/night to Nature’s Spa by Jurlique OR $100/night dining credit to be used for in-room dining from Saltbox Dining and Drinking
- Cliché romantic welcome amenity: rose petals, cheap champagne, Whitman Sampler™ chocolates, mylar balloon, intimacy kit and a teddy bear
- Morning coffee and tea service in the living room to help with the aftermath from that cheap champagne
- Hosted evening wine reception in the living room
- 24-hour access to in-house fitness room to work off the entire box of chocolates devoured the night before.
- Wireless internet access for Kimpton Karma Reward members
- In addition to the hotel’s new package, Saltbox Dining & Drinking is celebrating the holiday with an extra ‘happy’ happy hour on Feb. 14. The evening will feature specialty drinks and shareable bites from 9 p.m. until close.Lazy Lover can be booked online at www.hotelpalomar-sandiego.com, rate code PROM or by calling (888) 288-6601. Promotional rates start at $299/night for the month of February.