I love Las Vegas and try to make it there at least once a year. I am always on the hunt to find my next favorite restaurant in the city that never sleeps and it appears I have succeeded! On a recent trip with some girl friends we discovered Pampas Churrascaria. Their South American Barbecue, balanced home-style starters and sides, and amazing beverages are a perfect choice when family and community are so important, and being able to spend time together is a reason to celebrate.
Located inside the miracle mile shopping center, Pampas Grill has reasonable prices and a beautiful bar menu. For $50 pp you get Unlimited Rodizio which is meats, and side dishes. Hours are 4PM – 9PM Sunday to Thursday for dinner and 4PM – 10PM Friday and Saturday for dinner. If you prefer lunch they serve it for $25 pp Unlimited Rodizio from 11AM – 4PM daily.
When you arrive at your table you will see a card that is red on one side and green on the other. If you want the food to keep coming leave your card turn over at green. If you want them to stop them turn your card to red. Fair warning though: During our visit this card system did not help. The gauchos were coming to our table fast and furiously and we didn’t have a chance to taste one meat before the next one came. It was a bit overwhelming so do not be afraid to ask them to come back. They are very nice about it.
Try one of their delicious cocktails. One of the most popular drinks they offer is the Caipirinha, a Brazilian liquor muddled with lime and sugar. It’s amazing. They even offer it in a pitcher!
The Caesar salad is also delicious. It’s not your typical torn salad either. They serve long wedges of romaine, a half of a hard boiled egg, croutons and then they drizzle it all with a delicious dressing.
When it comes to the meat, i highly recommend the Lombo De Alho (Garlic Sirloin). It was phenomenal. You can tell them how thick or thin you would like your pieces sliced.
The side dishes are plentiful and very hearty. You will get:
- Feijão Simples (Stewed Beans)
- Black Beans, Onions, Garlic, Tomatoes, Carrots
- Arroz De Alho (Garlic Rice Pilaf)
- Jasmine Rice, Onions, Garlic, Scallions
- Feijo Verde Saturado (Green Beans)
- Green Beans, Tomato Concasse, Red Onion, Minced Garlic
- Banana De Terra (Fried Plantains)
- Batatas Gratinado (Au Gratin Potatoes)
- Sliced potatoes baked in a cheddar cheese sauce.
We didn’t even have room for dessert they have a bunch for just $8 each:
- Bolo De Queijo (Cheesecake)
- New York Style Cheesecake, Mixed Berry Compote
- Bolo De Chocolate (Chocolate Cake)
- Tiered Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Frosting, Fresh Strawberries
- Empanada De Manga (Mango Pastry)
- Mango Fritter, Creme Anglaise, Confectioners’ Sugar
- Pave De Brazil (Brazilian Wet Cake)
- Coconut, Lime, Sweet Condensed Milk, Lady Fingers
I cannot wait to bring my whole family back. They will love it!