Mmmmm Dessert. Even better, Chocolate Dessert.
Planet Dailies, the delicious restaurant above the Original Farmers Market has annouces a new Dessert Menu. Splurge on delicious treats or relax over cocktails on the eatery’s rooftop garden terrace
The new Menu reflects the flavors of autumn and will include:
- Tiramisu – Italian custard made with mascarpone, Whipped cream, Lady Fingers, Frangelica and coffee liqueur, Topped with white chocolate shavings.
- Banana Spring Rolls – Our version of the traditional Banana Fosters served in crispy spring rolls with vanilla ice cream.
- Very Berry Cobbler – Fresh seasonal berries garnished with a rich walnut crumble topping served a la mode.
- Crispy Fried Ice Cream – 3 Deep fried vanilla ice cream balls topped with caramel sauce and garnished with whip cream.
- Chocolate Molten Cake – Rich decadent warm chocolate cake with a pudding like center.
- White & Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding – Homemade white and dark chocolate bread pudding, Topped with whipped cream, chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Cheesecake – Our homemade cheesecake with graham cracker crust, served with whipped cream.
- Dailies Iron Skillet Cookie Sundae – Triple chocolate cookie topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, homemade whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.
From appetizers to decadent desserts, Planet Dailies LA offers something for all palates. Mixology101, the popular lounge connected to the restaurant, offers hand-crafted cocktails and light bites in a relaxed airy setting with seating both inside and out, one floor above the Market.
Planet Dailies and Mixology101 are located at the Farmers Market, 6333 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA. and are open daily for lunch, dinner and cocktails beginning at 11:00 a.m. Validated parking is available at the Farmers Market. Please visit www.planetdailies.com or www.Mixology101LA.com and follow on Twitter @PlanetDailiesLA and @Mixology101LA for more information.