Planet Dailies, the quaint restaurant located above the hustle and bustle of the thriving Original Farmers Market in Los Angeles, is serving up some fresh new items for the spring.
The new seasonal items created with farm-fresh ingredients include:
- · Roasted Beet Salad – Roasted beets layered with herbed-goat cheese & raspberry coulis topped with crispy shallots.
- · Fresh Kale & Cranberry Salad – Fresh kale with goat cheese, dried cranberries & sunflower seeds, served with agave dressing.
- · Roasted Vegetable Pizza – Goat and mozzarella cheeses, eggplant, red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, portobello mushroom & asparagus over marinara sauce.
- · Chicken Caprese Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast topped with fresh mozzarella, roma tomato, red onion, lettuce & tomato balsamic dressing on a potato bun, served with French fries.
- · Papaya Delight – Fresh papaya tossed with kiwi strawberry medley, drizzled with crème anglaise.