There is nothing quite like enjoying a meal on the beach. This holiday, treat your loved one to a beautiful dinner at one of the restaurants at Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach, California. A perfect beach town getaway, Surf & Sand Resort has activities and amenities for kids, adults and families. In addition to weekly winter activities and specials, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve will be packed with special holiday celebrations as well.
Splash Bar & Restaurant:
- Dinner: Ahi Tuna Tartare; Carlsbad Black Mussels with bleu cheese stuffed olives, saffron, anejo tequila broth and crostini; Lobster Cioppino with manila clams, mussels, matsutake, kohlrabi, and riesling broth; California Halibut with whipped potato, charred broccolini, nantes carrot, ver jus syrup
- Dessert: Mapple Cheesecake with apple bacon confit, bulleit apple puree, and candied bacon; 50/Fifty Cake – a shattered orange cake, white chocolate buttermilk ice cream, orange supreme, basil; Dark Chocolate Torte with cayenne butterscotch jam, orange, chantilly, and cocoa nib tuille.
- Brunch – Prime flat iron steak with two eggs any style, herb roasted fingerling potatoes, chimichurri, Crab Eggs Benedict with pickled apricot hollandaise, and a Breakfast Quesadilla with ortega chilies, avocado, bacon, sour cream, pico de gallo, and queso fresco
Room Rates starting from $545
Splashes and outdoor lounge 15FiftyFive introduce daily specials for the winter months:
- Daily – Save room for dessert – Dessert Cocktails (Bar & Restaurant)
- Monday – Seafood Stew – Daily Fresh Catch – $35pp
- Tuesday & Wednesday – Chef’s Tasting Menu, 3-course meal, $50/$75 with wine pairings
- Saturday & Sunday – Splashes Brunch 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday – At Splashes Bar – All Day Baked Mac & Cheese – changes weekly (crab, lobster, short rib etc.)
- Friday – Flight Night, enjoy four, 4oz pours of craft beer, $12 (beers change)
- Saturday – Winter Warmers – Sample this season’s signature libations, like Spiked Eggnog, Cranberry Mojito, Pumpkin Martinis and more.
- Sunday – Uno, Dos, Mas Street Tacos – Sample beef, chicken or fish tacos for only $4. Plus bucket of beers, $20 & margaritas, $10.