A decadent Thanksgiving Buffet experience will take place at the Pacific Ballroom, where the talented culinary team will feature traditional and exotic holiday cuisine. The Thanksgiving Buffet is fun for the whole family as the resort has arranged an array of Children activities, including arts and crafts that will be available outside the ballroom from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Pricing:Adults $115; Children Ages 5-12 $39; Children 4 and under are free
- Reservations available from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Stonehill Tavern will be offering a limited a la carte menu, as well as a special four-course Thanksgiving
- Pricing:Feast priced at $135 per person. Please click here for the tantalizing menu
The traditional Thanks-for-Giving Buffet will take place on Thursday, November 26, 2015. Guests are invited to bring canned goods and non-perishable food items to be donated to Orange County Rescue Mission
- Pricing:Thanks-for-giving Buffet – $115 for adults, $57.50 for children
Raya Thanksgiving: Chef de cuisine Steve Wan presents a three-course holiday menu that’s sure to please. A limited a la carte menu is also available; bookings can be made between 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pricing:$110 for adults, $55 for children
enoSTEAK Thanksgiving: Executive Chef Brian Sundeen presents the full enoSTEAK menu and special delectable Thanksgiving menu; menu available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Pricing: a la carte
Featuring a special and affordably priced Thanksgiving Dinner served from 4pm to 9pm within the newly renovated Doheny restaurant
- Pricing: $28
Vue, perched across from the Pacific, is offering a Champagne Brunch Buffet with breathtaking views of the ocean and live music from 2 to 5 pm
- Pricing:$99 adults; $40 children 6-12
Bluewater Avalon, the over-the-water Crescent Avenue restaurant boasting one of the most dramatic dining locations on Santa Catalina Island, is reprising its special Thanksgiving Day menu on Thursday, Nov 26, 2015.
The three-course menu, which is unique to Bluewater Avalon, features a choice of Herb-roasted Breast of Turkey with natural jus or Crab Stuffed Sole with Lobster Mornay Sauce.
Holiday diners also get a choice of lobster and butternut squash bisque or chopped apple salad with toasted walnuts, while all can enjoy sweet potato puree with cinnamon honey butter, potato bread and kale stuffing with Andouille sausage, haricot vert Crimini mushrooms and caramelized Cipollini onions, and warm sweet potato pumpkin tart with cinnamon brown sugar ice cream.
The cost of the special meal is $35 for adults, exclusive of beverage, tax and gratuity. A special Thanksgiving bento box meal for kids under 12 is available for $15. Reservations are encouraged for seatings on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26, from 11 a.m. to 5;30 p.m. Customers can also order off the Bluewater Avalon lunch and dinner menus, printed regularly, and can pair their meal with a selection from the restaurant’s wine, beer and cocktail list.
Bluewater Avalon is located at 306 Crescent Avenue, on the Avalon waterfront. The phone number for dine-in reservations is (310) 510-3474.310 510 3474
Serving noon – 8pm
$42 adults, $20 kids 12 and underFirst Choice (choice of)
· Butternut Squash Soup — Crème Fraîche, Chives
· Free Range Organic Turkey — Apple-Sour Cherry Stuffing, Garlic Potato Purée, Vegetables, Brown Gravy
Dessert (choice of)
· Pumpkin Cheese Cake — Pecan Gingersnaps Cookie Crust Spice Crème Anglaise
· Chocolate Mousse Cake — Caramel Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream
Marie Callendar’s Thanksgiving Take Home Feast
Marie Callender’s five Holiday Feasts include:
- Turkey Breast Feast ($99.99) – An oven roasted turkey breast with all the feast trimmings.
- Ham Feast($99.99) – A bone-in spiral cut quarter ham and chipotle-pineapple glaze topping with feast trimmings.
- Ultimate Whole Turkey Feast ($119.99) – A whole roasted turkey with all the feast trimmings.
- Ham and Turkey Combo Feast ($139.99) – A roasted turkey breast and Marie Callender’s bone-in, spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping and all the feast trimmings
- Ultimate Ham & Turkey Feast ($149.99) – A whole roasted turkey and Marie Callender’s bone-in, spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping and all the feast trimmings.
Each Holiday Feast from Marie Callender’s comes with the following delicious sides:
- Apple-Sage Stuffing
- Fire-Roasted Yams (with Cranberry Streusel Topping)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Chef’s Vegetables
- Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie
- Marie’s Special Blend Coffee
The Fall Classics specials include:
- A Smoked Turkey Half-Sandwich includes hickory smoked turkey breast, Southern stuffing, cranberry sauce, baby lettuces, and mayonnaise on a French roll, and served with a choice of tossed salad, Caesar salad or mixed baby greens. This lunch portion is $8.99. The dinner meal includes a whole turkey sandwich served with a choice of one side for $11.99.
- The Hot Turkey Sandwich features fresh smoked turkey breast, Southern stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sliced white bread, turkey gravy, and served with cranberry sauce. Offered for lunch and dinner for $12.99.
- Lucille’s Smoked Turkey Casserole mixes smoked turkey breast with sautéed button and portabello mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, turkey gravy, and is topped with Southern stuffing and cranberry sauce. Served with choice of tossed salad, Caesar salad or mixed baby greens. Offered for lunch and dinner for $16.99.
- Smoked Turkey and Bacon Hash is a savory mix of smoked turkey breast, mushrooms, carrots, sweet corn, white rice, parmesan cheese, scallions, applewood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, cherry tomatoes, and scallions. The lunch portion is $8.99, while the dinner meal is $16.99.
A Savory, Southern-Style Thanksgiving Without the Hassles
For those who prefer to spend less time in the kitchen on Thanksgiving Day and more time enjoying their meal and the company, Lucille’s presents two, in-restaurant Thanksgiving options and a hassle-free, holiday catering option. All dinners are served with Southern stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes smothered in Lucille’s giblet gravy, green bean casserole, sweet mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, apples sautéed in Jack Daniels, and homemade biscuits with apple butter.
- For a more intimate meal in the restaurant, Lucille’s individual Thanksgiving meals are perfectly plated with a choice of slow-smoked turkey or Hickory-smoked marinated ham (or both) with Sweet Potato Pie. Each meal offered at $21.99.
- Larger groups of 10-12 people who come to Lucille’s will be thankful for three savory feasts served family-style with a family-size salad and a whole Sweet Potato Pie. Parties can choose between a delicious combination of smoked sliced turkey and marinated ham ($159.99), smoked sliced turkey breast ($149.99), or smoked and marinated ham ($159.99).
- Lucille’s Thanksgiving Day catering menu includes each of the three savory feasts for large groups (above) with all the fixings. Or a whole smoked turkey served ready to heat is available for $49.99.
- Kids meal are priced at $9.99.
Daily Grill Irvine or Newport Beach
Three Course Prix Fixe. Your Choice of any Entrée below paired with a Starter Salad or Soup and Dessert $39.75 per person
- Butternut Squash Soup Finished with Crème Fraiche
- Caesar Salad
- Roasted Turkey Breast. Sliced Turkey Breast Served with Gravy, Home Style Stuffing, Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots and Cranberry Sauce
- Lemon Chicken with Risotto. Pan Seared chicken breast and Roasted Vegetable Risotto With Whole Grain Mustard Beurre Blanc
- Pan Seared Salmon. Topped with a Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce on a bed of Sautéed Spinach and Mushrooms
- Filet Wellington. Served with Mushroom Duxelles over Bordelaise Sauce and Spinach Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Cobbler. Cobbler with a Cinnamon Walnut Crumble, Served with a Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream
- Harvest Spice Bread Pudding. Levain Bread, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Apples and Raisins Served warm with Whiskey Sauce and Whipped Cream
SOCIAL Costa Mesa – Menu for Wednesday, November 25