When Wingnuts closed down in the Aliso Viejo Town Center I have to say I was pretty bummed out. They had delicious wings and amazing potato chips. Then Buffalo Wild Wings came in and even though it was a wing place I thought it was just a place where dudes go to drink beer.
I can officially tell you that is not the case! I recently had a quick bite there with a friend and I was pleasantly surprised. I had a 12 wings. Six of them were flavored with Asian Zing Sauce and Six of them were Flavored with Buffalo Seasoning. Both were equally delicious and left me wanting more. I am looking forward to trying different flavors next time. I also had a a nice cocktail called a Karlsson’s Connection. It was sweet, had the perfect kick and totally hit the spot.
I also learned some really cool facts while I was there. Here they are:
- If you see a movie at the theater next door you will find a coupon for $5 off $25 for Buffalo Wild Wings AV on the back of your movie ticket stub.
- BWW Aliso Viejo has $2 shot specials M-TH
- BWW AV has a Happy Hour M-TH from 3-6 and again from 9-11. On Fridays from 3pm-6pm. On Saturdays from 11am-4pm and on Sundays from 9am-4pm. The specials are as follows: $3 domestics, $4 imports and craft pints and 1/2 off appetizers.
- BWW AV offers a “Blazin Challenge”. This is where they serve you 12 of their hottest wings and you have 6 minutes to finish them. You cannot use napkins or dressing and you must finish all of the meat.
- There are 62 TV’s at BWW AV with HD wallpaper and all booths have a game system offering trivia and poker for those that have a buzz time account.