Any Whole Pie Only $7.99 At Marie Callenders + a Giveaway
Dessert Lovers Rejoice!!!! Marie Callender’s just kicked off its Marie’s Whole Pie-To Go Sale. The pie sale will be here for one month through February. During this time, guests can choose from more than 30 varieties of Marie Callender’s pies for only $7.99 plus tin.
Marie Callender’s irresistible selections include:
- Apple: Sliced apples, sweetened and spiced with cinnamon.
- Banana Cream: Fresh ripe bananas, rich vanilla cream, fresh whipped cream or a fluffy meringue.
- Berry: A variety of only the finest plump, ripe berries, baked in this double crust pie.
- Blueberry: Blueberries enhanced with flavorful apples
- Cherry: With juicy, tart, red cherries.
- Coconut Cream: Coconut folded into our rich vanilla cream.
- French Apple: Our traditional apple pie with a crumbly cinnamon streusel topping.
- Lemon Meringue: Slightly tart, slightly sweet, topped with a light golden meringue.
- Peach: With thick sliced peaches.
- Pumpkin: Our famous pumpkin pie has just the right amount of spice.
Pie Sale excludes cheesecakes, seasonal fresh fruit pies, and promotional pies. Please visit www.mariecallenders.com for a complete listing of pies.
Win a FREE pie!
I am giving away five (5) $10 gift cards to get a free pie at Marie Callenders. 5 winners will be chosen.
11 thoughts on “Any Whole Pie Only $7.99 At Marie Callenders + a Giveaway”
My favorite is apple pie
I love chocolate cream pie.
I like fresh strawberry pie.
so far my favorite pie from them is the coconut cream pie 😀
favorite pie is banana cream
I tried to it submit for the free pie because a list of 4 people came out as winners, so I’m wondering if it’s over for the free pie giveaway….
Yet it is listed as to be giving 5 but only 4 are there as winners.
You need to update your site. It seems all info is for 2016. We look for sales and thinking they are for 2017 to find out they are for 2016. I bought a pie for 16.00 which is double price and is redicules. I call it greed.
The pie deal “USED TO BE GREAT” NOW IT’S A JOKE!We used to buy multiple pies in Febuary and October. Now we buy none.
Over two months ago the peach pie I purchased at Kroger on East Shelby Drive and Riverdale burned around the crust only 20 minutes after pie was put in the oven. I talked with someone who promised to send me a gift certificate or something to replace my purchase. I have not received anything from you and it’s been over two months. LaVerne Miller Phone. (901)230-7019 cell
I would appreciate hearing from you. Disappointed that you didn’t stick to your word.
I hope you realize I am not Marie Callenders? I am just a food blog!