Enjoy an Anti-Valentines Day Dinner
Don’t have a date this Valentine’s Day? No need to worry! Are you still suffering over your last break up? No need to worry! Are you down on love or completely content being on your own? No need to worry!
Either way, Hilton Anaheim wants to help you eat and drink to celebrate your freedom. Executive Chef Frederic Castan and his culinary team have devised the perfect Anti-Valentine’s Day menu for those dodging cupid’s arrows, while our spa team will provide you with a relaxing spa treatment to rejuvenate yourself—complete with a complimentary chocolate covered strawberry and glass of bubbles. “Hilton Anaheim’s Anti-Valentine’s Day dinner is for anyone who has a good spirit and an appetite for exceptional cuisine,” said Chef Castan. Beginning at 5 p.m. on Sunday, February 14th, guests will be treated to an Anti-Valentine’s Day menu that will showcase savory cuts of meat, the freshest local seafood and seasonal ingredients, complemented by optional wine pairings from our wine list starting at $8 per glass. Highlights of the Anti-Valentine’s Day menu include:
- Shot Through the Heart pan-seared scallop + crab cake, black garlic parsnip puree, beets + yuzu buerre bland. $12
- Salad for One “1” duck confit, winter mushrooms, poached eggs, greens, walnut vinaigrette. $10
- Butter Makes Everything Better butter-poached white sea bass, lobster raviolis, lobster cognac, tarragon nage, sweet corn ragout. $32.
- Try the Short Ribs Nobody’s Watching cabernet slow-cooked braised short ribs, duck fat poached Brussels sprouts, sweet potato puree. $27
- Keep Your Resolution, Order Chicken roasted chicken breast basquaise, pepper + polenta tomato stew, polenta. $22
If you have a sweet tooth:
- Love Yourself salted orange milk chocolate tart, dark chocolate sorbet, marinated strawberries and liquor pipette. $9
- Picking Up the Pieces morello cherry Bavarian torte paired with Chambord jelly shooters, raspberry ice cream. $9 Treat Yourself to Relaxation Spa Specials start at $79 for a 50-minute Swedish massage to $135 for an anti –aging vitamin C facial and scalp massage. Guests who book a Spa Special on Valentine’s Day will be treated to a glass of sparkling wine. Must be 21 years or older.
To reserve a seat for Anti-Valentine’s Day Dinner at Mix Restaurant, please call +1 714 740 4412 or to book a Valentine’s Day spa treatment, please call 1 714 750 4321.