Sushi + GrubHub = Valentine’s Day
When you think of Valentine’s Day, do you picture long wait times for a table at a nearby restaurant, or having the restaurant come to you? If you like the second idea then consider choosing GrubHub on February 14th. Restaurants In The Run is an online and mobile food ordering service that shows diners local restaurants available for delivery or pick up. Diners who order through ROTR’s free website or mobile apps can pay with cash, credit or PayPal.
We recently tried GrubHub ourselves for a pre-Valentine’s Day dinner and we had a great experience. Once our order was placed our food arrived at our door in about 30 mins.
We chose sushi from Nagoya Sushi because my husband and I both love it, plus Sushi is unique and comes in exotic flavors. We chose some bold sushi rolls such as a Godzilla Roll, a baby Lobster Roll, a Red Bull Roll, a Salmon California Roll, a Rainbow roll and a Lobster popcorn Roll.
Red Bull Roll
Baby Lobster Roll
Lobster Popcorn Roll
Rainbow Roll and Salmon California Roll
Top 5 Reasons to order from GrubHub on Valentine’s Day
- You don’t have to worry about bad service.
- You don’t have to worry about only ordering from a pre-fixe menu.
- You don’t have to worry about drama at a restaurant between couples.
- You can eat dinner in your pajamas.
- You can drink as many cocktails as you’d like without worrying about driving anywhere.