Benihana Red Flower Punch Bowl Recipe
Spring has sprung and it is the perfect time to enjoy a cocktail with a friend! Here is a recipe for Benihana’s Red Flower Punch Bowl. The drink is a delicious blend of flavors including mango, peach and a variety of berries. It packs a tangy punch and is the perfect combination of sweet and sour. You can also order this cocktail at any Benihana’s restaurant.
- Absolut Mango – 2 oz
- Stoli Razberi – 2 oz
- Leroux Strawberry Liquer – 2 oz
- Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps – 2 oz
- Hiram Walker Trip Sec – 2 oz
- Island Oasis Raspberry Puree – 3 oz
- Tropicana Lemonade – 8 oz
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice – 8 oz
- Soda water
- Orange slices and cherries for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a 32 oz. container.
2. Shake well and refrigerate as needed.
3. When ready, fill a 60 oz. punch bowl with ice and fill with pre-mix and soda water.
4. Garnish with 2 orange slices and 4 cherries.
5. Grab some straws and enjoy!