All you pizza lovers who like to try something unique and different, CPK is introducing several new seasonal items to their menu for a limited time:
From savory to sweet, to spicy and tart, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), has all the freshest fall flavors covered with their new seasonal menu items announced today. Featuring a series of inventive creations, CPK’s fall menu includes items such as: spicy Chile-Braised Short Ribs & Chipotle Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables, and sweetly spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake.
New seasonal hand-crafted beverages include the vibrant Sparkling Sunset Sangria, dark and fruity Blackberry Bramble cocktail, and the sophisticated, non-alcoholic Blackberry Tea Thyme.
I tried a new fall cocktail on a recent visit , the Whiskey Cider Press and I really enjoyed it. It was made with Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Apple Cider, Lemonade, Ginger Ale, Spiced Tart Cherries.
We started off our meal with a few appetizers we haven’t tried before. The first one was Szechwan Chicken Dumplings. These are chinese dumplings topped with sesame seeds and scallions and served with a soy-ginger chili sauce.
The second was their famous spinach artichoke dip. Served hot with housemade blue & white corn tortilla chips. It is so creamy and flavorful. I like that they give you a bunch of chips and you never run out.
Brian Sullivan, SVP of Culinary Innovation at CPK. says that the new fall menu reflects dedication to fresh, seasonal ingredients while also offering the warm embrace of comfort foods that we all crave during the holiday season.
Here are some of the new menu items on the fall menu:
- Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables: Pan-roasted chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce with hearth-roasted fingerling potatoes, cauliflower, Mediterranean herbs and seasonal vegetables.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Served on a ginger crumb praline crust with fresh whipped cream and a drizzle of praline sauce.
- Blackberry Bramble: Made with Bacardi® Limón, ginger beer, Monin® Blackberry syrup and fresh lemonade topped with blackberries.
- Blackberry Tea Thyme: A non-alcoholic blend of freshly brewed iced tea, lemonade and Monin Blackberry syrup hand-shaken with thyme sprigs and fresh blackberries.
- Sparkling Sunset Sangria: A mashup of California merlot and French rosé, this sangria brings Francis Ford Coppola Merlot together with the refreshing blend of M. Chapoutier “Belleruche” Rosé, St. Germain Elderflower, agave nectar, fresh lime and sparkling water.
My husband tried the roasted chicken and really enjoyed it. The sauce was not too heavy and the vegetables were a nice touch and less filling than potatoes or something starchy.
I had the Chili Braised Short Ribs + Chipotle Mac N Cheese. The tender, boneless beef short ribs are braised in Pinot Noir and smokey ancho chile and served over spicy chipotle mac ‘n’ cheese with grilled shishito peppers, fresh cilantro & scallions. While this is a rich dish it did not make me feel heavy at all.
If you are Gluten-Free, CPK has a some great Gluten-Free Pizzas too! The Wild Mushroom Pizza has shaved cremini, shiitake, portobello and white mushrooms with slivered scallions, cracked black pepper, Romano and Mozzarella. Finished with Parmesan.
So stop what your doing and head on over to CPK to sample one of these delicious new items. You won’t be disappointed!