Happy Hour At Brio Tuscan Grill
Nothing says “relax” better than an awesome happy hour. And there is so much to be happy about at BRIO Tuscan Grille. The restaurant has a new Bar Bites and cocktails menu available now at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga, and Irvine Spectrum Center in Irvine. The delicious chef-inspired Bar Bites and hand-crafted drinks are certain to bring a smile to your face.
The new Happy Hour menu, available Monday–Friday during select hours, includes the following:
Pictured above is the Tropical Cosmo (left) and the Wild Island (right)
- Red Sangria: Black raspberry liqueur, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, soda water, raspberries, and orange ($5)
- French Gimlet: Pineapple infused vodka, St. Germaine, lime juice, and diced cucumber ($6)
- Tropical Cosmo: Pineapple infused vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, cranberry juice, and lime juice, up ($5)
- Wild Island: Pineapple infused vodka, moscato, lemon and pineapple juice, and pineapple garnish ($5)
- Very Berry Margarita: Jose Cuervo, orange juice, triple sec, wildberry syrup, sweet and sour, soda water, fresh lime, blackberries ($6)
- Cucumber Basil Gimlet: SVEDKA Vodka or house gin, fresh basil, crushed cucumbers, Angostura bitters, and fresh lemon and lime, rocks ($6)
- Shishito Pepper Hash: Crispy fingerling potatoes, feta, green onions, and Sriracha aioli ($5)
- House-made Pickles: Fried crisp, with chile lime ranch ($4)
- Potato Skins: Cheddar cheese sauce, Applewood bacon, green onions, and lime crema ($5)
One thing not on the new happy hour menu but that is an absolutely must get is the Burrata & Ciabatta appetizer. i cannot get enough of this. It’s roasted tomato, EVOO, grilled ciabatta, and delicious burrata cheese.
The Tomato Mozzarella Salad and Potato Skins are also quite tatsy. The Potato skins have a new twist and are served with Cheddar cheese sauce, Applewood bacon, green onions, lime and crema.
Another favorite is the Beef Carpaccio. I mean, who doesn’t love raw beef? It comes with Field greens, capers, mustard aioli, Parmesan Flatbread.
The Margherita Flatbread is only $4.00 and is big enough to share. Just look at all of those yummy, ripe tomatoes and basil!
The housemade pickles are also awesome but it is definitely an aquired taste. they are thinly sliced and very salty, just the way I like them!