Cater Your Next Party With Stax Cookie Bar + A Giveaway
Nestled in the middle of a buzzing University Town Center, is one of Orange County’s most popular little dessert spots called “Stax Cookie Bar”. This refreshing cookie and ice cream sandwich shop offers a variety of sweet treats that can cure even the most aggressive sweet tooth. All of their cookies are made in house, and baked fresh all day, every day. They use NON-GMO certified organic flour and other premium natural ingredients to make them as wholesome as possible. I also love the fact that they have gluten-free vegan cookies that my son can enjoy. But perhaps their best quality is the fact that all of their ice creams are natural and growth hormone-free (rBGH).
If you are a visual person like myself, you will absolutely appreciate the decor in this restaurant. The walls are covered in a white background with colorful dessert words in a very neat and eye-appealing arrangement. There are high definition photos of many of the desserts that they offer so you never have to wonder what it will look like or what ingredients are in it. They also have a large flat screen TV with a live cast of check-ins and twitter updates which I find flattering because it is nice to know that Stax appreciates you coming by and posting about it.
Stax Decadent Desserts
If you are an indecisive individual you may struggle a bit here because there are so many incredibly awesome items to choose from. Stax bakes 20,000 cookies a week and it is no surprise they go quickly. While I was there I tried one of their famous root beer cookies and it was amazing.
The ordering process is quite simple:
Step 1: Choose any two cookies – They have a wide selection of cookies including gluten free ones. You can mix and match so you can have two kinds of cookies.
2. Choose your ice cream – There are lots of flavors of choose from. Some of the rotating flavors include: Milk Choc. Pecan, Mocha, Oatmeal Pecan, Brown Butter Blondie, Chai Tea, Cherry Mint, Coconut Pineapple, Ginger Molasses, Lemon Lavender Shortbread, Mexican Choc., Sesame Green Tea, Orange Pistachio Chia, Root Beer Float, Strawberry White Choc., GFV Coconut Choc. Chip, GFV Double Choc. Almond, GFV Sesame Mango
3. Enjoy your ice cream sandwich creation and watch for smiles!
Stax also makes other culinary creations such as :
- Waffle puffs- Powdered Sugar + Maple or Choc Syrup or Condensed Milk
- Shaved Snow
- Hawaiian Ice
- Milk Teas
- SeaSalt Iced Coffee
Customers can thank baker Rick for all of his hard work that goes into making STAX Cookies and desserts so delicious.
Now that you have seen all that Stax offers you should consider using Stax at your next catered event. They cater to Weddings, Birthdays, Graduation parties, Reunions, Office parties or any event where their cookies and ice cream can be an extra special treat.
They offer two convenient methods:
1. On-the-go: CALL AHEAD to place your order for FRESH MADE ice cream sandwiches. They will be wrapped and labeled individually for you to enjoy at your convenience. Guests can pick up in store or have their order delivered.
2. On-Site: Guests love to throw cookie sandwich parties. Have their in store experience at your next event. They bring our fresh baked cookies, ice cream and warm smookie to your event and their staff members create custom sandwiches for your guest’s right in front of them,
Stax is currently holding a promotion on their Facebook page where guests can post a picture of their Stax product with the hashtag #staxaddicted and the best picture will receive a $25 gift card and a Stax t-shirt . They are also running a Shaved Snow promotion during the month of August, where you buy One Get One Free for the regular size.
Want a chance to win your own $20 gift card to Stax? Enter our giveaway below! One lucky winner will win and winner will be announced on the EatDrinkOC Facebook aPage.
One thought on “Cater Your Next Party With Stax Cookie Bar + A Giveaway”
I like chocolate chip without nuts.