Sometime you just don’t want to cook. And sometimes that happens on Christmas so let Sapphire take care of all the work for you.
Chef Azmin Ghahreman’s gourmet dishes will be offered with a festive twist. Whether you experience the warm ambience at the restaurant, or order “A La Carte” from Sapphire Pantry, the special menu sets the tone for an extraordinary holiday dinner.
The three-course, pre-fixe dinner* will be served Wednesday, December 24th from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. The menu is priced starting at $58 excluding beverage, tax and gratuity. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (949) 715-9888 or visiting www.sapphirellc.com.
- Duck Rillettes, Satsuma Orange Marmalade, Pickled Onions, Bread Chips
- Ricciola Tonnato, Capers, Lemon, Shaved Artichoke, Fennel
- Roasted Bone Marrow, Charred Leeks, White Anchovies, Sourdough Crumbs
- Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp, Crawfish, Okra, Rice
- Braised Goat Ragu, Black Pepper Gnocchi, Mascarpone, Parsley Leaves
- Pan Seared Scottish Salmon, House Made Salmon Belly Raviolo, Asparagus, Oyster Mushroom, Sorrel Cream
- Banana Curry Barramundi, Jumbo Shrimp, Yams, Long Beans, Crispy Shallot Fried Rice
- Traditional Herb-Roasted Diestel Hen Turkey, Dried Fruit and Nut Stuffing, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Savory Cranberry-Cumquat Chutney, Glazed Root Vegetables, Sage Gravy
- Morrocan Lamb Shank Tagine, Couscous, Preserved Lemon, Medjool Dates, Green Olives
- Rosemary Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib Roast, Thick Cut Fries, Creamed Spinach, Pan Drippings
- Butterscotch Pudding, Vanilla Wafers, Maldon Sea Salt, Rum Gelato
- Dark Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate Ganache, Pistachio Praline Paste, Espresso Cream
- Passion Fruit Pavlova, Fresh Berries, Mango Coulis, Whipped Cream
Sapphire Pantry Holiday Offerings
Preparing a large holiday meal can be stressful, and Sapphire Pantry’s “To-Go” options are perfect for those who would rather spend time with family, than in the kitchen all day. The “A La Carte” menu includes: Rosemary Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib, Whole-Herb Roasted Diestel Hen Turkey, Roast Colorado Rack of Lamb, and Chianti Braised Prime Short Ribs, among other items. Many holiday-inspired side dishes are also available. The Pantry offers a wide-range of delectable cheese and charcuterie platters, as well as homemade pies, breads and other baked items.
All orders must be placed by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, December 22, and can be made by calling (949) 715-9889. Orders will be available for pick up on Christmas Eve Wednesday, December 24.
*Menu items are subject to change.