photo credit Bob Hodson Photography
A culinary extravaganza is coming to the Disneyland resort and you are invited! Wells Fargo and Disneyland® Resort are partnering for an innovative culinary event that will help end homelessness in Orange County. Both corporations have committed to underwrite the highly-anticipated annual Table for Ten culinary extravaganza. All proceeds from the event go to Illumination Foundation, a nonprofit working to end the cycle of homelessness in Orange County. The Wells Fargo’s Table for Ten Presented by Disneyland® Resort event will be held March 23, 2014, at the Disney Grand Californian Resort® and Spa Grand Ballroom. At the event, twenty-five of Orange County’s top chefs will come together to compose masterpiece signature dishes prepared tableside for tables of ten guests.
The 2013 Table for Ten event was the first year the Illumination Foundation was involved. Over $334,000 was raised, which helped the charity provide long-term housing for homeless and low-income Orange County families.
At the 2014 Table for Ten, top chefs will:
- create awe-inspiring cuisine fit for royalty.
- Each course will be exquisitely paired with fine wines and five star, white glove service.
- The evening will also includes an indulgent cocktail reception, where guests can mingle with the chefs, as well as bid on live and silent auctions for the “Best of Our Chefs” dining experiences.
- Incredible Disney packages, and vacation packages to some of the world’s finest resorts.
Tickets for the Wells Fargo’s Table for Ten, Presented by Disney are on sale now and can be purchased individually or as a group. To purchase tickets or sponsor a table, contact Katie Rootlieb at [email protected].
Chefs to be featured in this culinary extravaganza include:
- Host Chef Andrew Sutton of Napa Rose
- Club 33 Chef Marcel St. Pierre
- 1221 Prime at The Balboa Bay Club Resort Chef Vincent Lesage
- Anaheim White House Chef Bruno Serato
- Bambu at the Fairmont Newport Beach Chef Brian Doherty
- Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Resort Chef Vittorio Lucariello
- Catal Mediteranean Grill Chefs Steven Mary and Joachim Splichal
- Center Club Chef Lewis Butler
- Charlie Palmer at Bloomingdales South Coast Plaza Chef Seakyeong Kim
- Cliff’s Edge Chef Vartan Abgaryan
- Dublin 4 Gastro Pub & Wineworks for Everyone Chef David Shofner
- Lark Creek Newport Beach Chef John Ledbetter
- Nirvana Grille Chef Lindsay-Smith Rosales
- Ocean Avenue Chef Paul Bauer
- Pacific Club Chef David Martin
- Red Table Chef Louie Jocson
- Roys Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine Newport Beach Chef Edgar Agbanyani
- Ruth’s Chris Chef Manny Gomez
- Splashes Surf & Sand Resort Chef David Fune
- Tabu Grill Chef Norberto Village & Rayne Fray
- Tamarind of London Chef Alfred Prasad
- The Loft at Montage Resort Laguna Beach Chef Casey Overton
- The Pascal Experience Chef Pascal Olhats
- 24-Carrots Chef Ashley Santo Domingo
- Vue Restaurant Chef Thomas Trevethan
- Il Barone Ristorante Chef Franco Barone
- The Winery Restaurant and Wine Bar Chef Yvon Goetz
- Vanity Catering and Events Chef Conrad Gallagher
- Cocktail Reception Host Adam Navidi of Oceans & Earths.
About Illumination Foundation
The Illumination Foundation is an Orange County-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to providing targeted, interdisciplinary services for the most vulnerable homeless clients to break or prevent the cycle of homelessness. The Illumination Foundation pioneered an innovative and cost-effective solution to advance health and housing stability for the chronically homeless community. Illumination Foundation provides free mental health, medical and outreach services to homeless families and individuals at clinics throughout the country. To date, Illumination Foundation’s housing programs have served 1,183 families and placed 520 families into permanent housing. Illumination Foundation’s medical programs have provided medical and social services to 8,718 patients. For more information, visit www.ifhomeless.org.