One of my favorite things to do on a warm summer night is pull some chairs out into the front yard and watch the kids play out front while I sip on some cocktails and have appetizers with neighbors.
Here is a cool and refreshing Mojito recipe from Benihana that you can create on your own or stop by at your local Benihana for one of their mixologists to make for you. It is sweet, citrusy, and minty and it will be sure make you smile!
Exotic Mojito Recipe From Benihana
- 4 lime wedges
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 oz. Malibu Mango rum
- 1 oz. Island Oasis Passion Fruit puree
- 2 oz. Dole pineapple juice
- Muddle limes and mint in a mixing glass
- Add remaining ingredients
- Add ice and shake for 8-10 seconds
- Pour into Poco Grande glass
- Top off with soda water
- Garnish with lime wedge and mint sprig