I love Poke Festival coming to H.B.
Featured at the I love Poke Festival
- James Harris of 370 Common
- Shawn Gole of North Short Poke Co.,
- Ben LeFleche of Shades Restaurant & Bar
- Julio Hawkins of Fly-n-Fish Oyster Bar.
Poke, pronounced “Poh-kay” means to cut or slice and is traditionally prepared as a raw salad of fish, sea salt and any number of preferential ingredients. Festival goers will get to sample the poke as a panel of judges evaluate each dish based on presentation, quality of ingredients and flavor, to crown the winner. Many returning champions from past I Love Poke Festivals will be competing against each other for the title.
- Hawaiian and Asian-inspired dishes from 10-12 additional food concepts
- Traditional Hawaiian plates lunches
- Hula Girls Shave Ice and Dough Dough’s
- Malasadas are some of the many offerings that will be available at the festival. In addition to the battle for “Best Poke” and unlimited tastings from popular chefs and restaurants, the event will also feature live music from Orange County local Loa Greyson, cocktails, family friendly atmosphere and a waterfront setting.