“SOCIAL” Costa Mesa’s newest restaurant opens on October 2.
SOCIAL Costa Mesa
I get so excited when I hear that a new restaurant is opening up in Orange County. This week is no different. I just found out that a restaurant called SOCIAL is coming to Costa Mesa on 19th street and it opens on October 2nd.
SOCIAL is a chef and ingredient-focused restaurant that focuses on small tastes, shared plates, weekend brunch, late-night bites, and indulgent entrees, and handcrafted cocktails.
They will be open for nightly dinners as well as brunch.
SOCIAL Brunch Menu
- The SOCIAL Benedict with Seared, Smoked and Confit of Pork
- Pimento Cheese Biscuit
- Slow Eggs and Creole Mustard Hollandaise
- Banana Fosters Pancakes with Ol’ Fashioned Buttermilk Pancakes Caribbean Rum, Louisiana Sugar Cane Syrup, and Farmers’ Market Bananas
- Duck Confit Hash with Fall Root Vegetables, Holy Trinity, Duck Jus, and Aged Cheddar Mornay.
SOCIAL Fall Dinner Menu
- Fall Panzanella Salad with Black Mission Figs
- Heirloom Tomato, Marinated Olives, Chicories, Point Reyes Bleu Cheese, and Banyuls Vinaigrette
- Brussels Sprouts with Farmer’s Honey, Sweet Potato Hay,
- Housemade Tasso Ham, and Hazelnuts
- Pan Seared Muscovy Duck Breast with Frog Hollow Pears, Cauliflower Puree, Chicories, and Roasted Shallot Duck Jus
- Charbroiled Oysters with Smoked Tomato Butter and Crispy Shallots.
SOCIAL will have a very unique and inviting restaurant design. It will have an open and airy atmosphere that will encourage social interaction, and the reclaimed wooden tables and leather booths will give a rustic feel to match the cuisine.
SOCIAL Costa Mesa will be open Tuesday to Friday from 4pm-1am, and on the weekends from 11am-1am (closed on Mondays). Dinner will be served nightly from 5pm-10:30pm, with weekend brunch from 11am-3pm. Happy Hour will be Tuesday to Friday 4pm-6pm, and late night bites will be available Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30pm-1am. Sunday nights from 4pm to close will be ‘Industry Night,’ and SOCIAL will offer 50% off select menu items and cocktails for hospitality professionals. Valet parking will be available.
For more information about SOCIAL Costa Mesa, please visit www.socialcostamesa.com or their Facebook page