Summer Cuisine Menu at PF Changs
Rolls, Rice, Seafood and Stir Fry. All of those delicious items are new on the summer cuisine menu at PF Changs.
The new menu highlights light, fresh ingredients such as heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, mango, and pears. Here are some of the new items:
- Peking Duck Summer Rolls—Duck salad with julienne green papaya, snow peas and carrots wrapped in rice paper, served with a mango jalapeno vinaigrette. Suggested wine pairing: Coppo Barbera d’ Asti
- Summer Vegetable Quinoa “Fried Rice”—Wok-toasted quinoa with summer sunburst squash, mango, tomatoes and snow peas, topped with a sunny side egg.
- Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Chutney—Asian-spiced line-caught sushi-grade swordfish served over a chilled rice and summer vegetable salad with black garlic aioli and a pineapple-pear chutney.
- Grilled Prawns with Red Curry Peanut Noodles—Grilled Southeast Asian prawns with chilled noodles, shaved snow peas, bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro and lime in a red curry-peanut sauce.
- Korean BBQ Chicken Stir-Fry—Korean-style chicken stir-fry with red peppers, onions and green beans in a sweet, spicy red chili sauce topped with a refreshing summer kimchi slaw.
- Heirloom Tomato & Thai Basil Salad—A starter salad with a refreshing summer selection of heirloom tomatoes and avocado, finished with Thai Basil and a zesty Asian ponzu dressing.
- California Roll—Crab salad, cucumber, avocado and sesame seasoned rice rolled-to-order.
- Spicy Tuna Roll—Spicy Ahi tuna, cucumber, daikon sprouts and sesame-seasoned rice rolled-to-order.
In addition to the eight new food items, two new seasonal cocktails will also make their debut on the Irvine menu:
- Long Island Tequila Tea—Featuring 1800 Silver, Reposado and Añejo Tequilas shaken with fresh sour mix and topped with Coca-Cola
- Long Island Rum Tea—With Cruzan Mango, Guava and Aged Light Rums with fresh sour mix and a splash of cranberry
Beyond the new seasonal offerings, P.F. Chang’s is also making additions to its core menu, including a Thai Beef Noodle Salad, and fresh takes on traditional favorites such as Orange Peel Chicken, Lemon Chicken and Spring Rolls. All of the new items will be showcased with a new physical menu and plate presentations.
P.F. Chang’s is located at The Irvine Spectrum Center, 61 Fortune Dr., Irvine, CA, 92618. For reservations, call 949-453-1211 or visit www.pfchangs.com/reservations.