Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means a lot of cooking and entertaining. Cranberries are very popular during this season and if you like to serve unique drinks to your guests I have just the recipe for you! The Benihana Spiced Cranberry Mojito.
This drink is a refreshing combination of cranberry, mint, vodka, ginger and cinnamon that is sure to spice up the holidays. If you are not up for making one then head over to your local Benihana and let one of their talented moxologists make you this drink.
- 5 oz. Spiced Cranberry Mojito Pre-Mix
- ½ oz. Cointreau
- 6 mint leaves
- 10 thawed (previously frozen) cranberries
- 3 dashes McCormick’s Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 mint sprig
- splash of soda water
Spiced Cranberry Mojito Pre-Mix
Combine the following and store until needed
- 24 oz. Grey Goose vodka
- 3 oz. simple syrup
- 6 oz. Island Oasis Sour mix
- 30 oz. Ocean Spray cranberry Juice
- 10 slices of ginger
Muddle thawed cranberries, mint and Cointreau
- Add Spiced Cranberry Mojito Pre-Mix and three dashes of cinnamon sugar
- Add ice and shake
- Pour into Poco Grande glass
- Top off with splash of soda water
- Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy!