Sip & Schuck Oysterfest At The Deck Laguna Beach
All you seafood lovers are in luck! The Deck on Laguna Beach, Along with The Bungalows on Laguna Beach are hosting an amazing even this weekend called Sip & Shuck – Oysterfest. It is this Sunday, Nov. 10 at The Deck on Laguna Beach and The Bungalows at Pacific Edge Hotel with Master Ecailler Christophe Happillon and Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Ambassador Francois Beall
This exciting event will benefit the Surfrider Foundation South Orange County Chapter. During this rare opportunity guests will enjoy the finest and freshest oysters at The Deck’s oceanfront patio in addition to other delicious cuisine that will be sampled under the creative guidance of executive chef Rainer Schwarz. The event also includes:
- Special guests Master Ecailler Christophe Happillon and Francois Beall, Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Ambassador
- Ketel One Vodka & Grey Goose ice bar with luge and Grey Goose Mixologist
- Live Reggae with James Eeday, acoustic guitar and vocals by Jonathan Salazar
- Photo booth hosted in the new beachfront private Bungalows, where partner brands like Hobie, Billabong, Fox and gorjana & griffin will showcase and sell retail merchandise
- Silent auction featuring a unique collection of art compliments of The Mint Art Gallery with renowned artists and photographers Heather Brown, Roger Merrill, Scott Carter, Rick Erkeneff, and James Parkhurst
General admission for the 21-and-over event is $25 and includes oysters and small bites with champagne, wine and beer sampling, as well as a commemorative champagne glass. VIP entry is $50 and includes all general admission offerings plus the opportunity to enjoy the private top floor lounge with a VIP bartender and swag provided by Surfrider Foundation.
The Deck has a Facebook Contest through Friday, November 8. One winner will receive two V.I.P. tickets to Sip & Shuck by simply liking and commenting on the question posts throughout this week for an opportunity to win. Names will be entered in the drawing for each “LIKE” & “COMMENT”. https://www.facebook.com/deckonlaguna.