True Foods Kitchen New Spring Menu
True Food Kitchen has a new spring menu that will have your tongue wagging and your mouth salivating. Selections include:
- Torched Avocado vegetable side dish featuring cucumber noodle, mushroom, snap pea, radish, sesame and turmeric ponzu (vegan)
- Roasted Artichoke Pizza topped with sugar snap pea, smoked onion, roasted garlic, vegan almond ricotta and black truffle (vegan)
- Wild Mushroom Pizza featuring asparagus, roasted garlic and taleggio (vegetarian)
- Seasonal Ingredient Salad including a blend of asparagus, broccolini, roasted cauliflower, chickpea, pistachio, raisin, manchego and sicilian vinaigrette (vegan and gluten free)
- Poke Bowl entrée with a True Food Kitchen twist, featuring raw and wild-caught albacore tuna, tossed with scallions, hemp seeds and turmeric ponzu. Served over brown rice and quinoa mix and accompanied by avocado, snow pea, shiitake and oyster mushrooms, watermelon radish, pickled ginger and cucumber. Served with jalapeno ponzu on the side.
- Pan Roasted Chicken with broccolini, heirloom potato and chermoula (gluten-free)
- Garden Scramble, the brunch favorite gets a seasonal update with asparagus, broccolini, caramelized onion, roasted bell pepper and sweet potato (vegetarian and gluten-free)
- Key Lime Pie with coconut Chantilly (vegan and gluten-free)
- Sea Buckthorn Sorbet, house-made from the Himalayan orange berry that is extremely high in antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Coconut and Chia Seed Flan made from coconut cream and coconut milk with chia seeds and served with vegan caramel sauce
True Food Kitchen’s scratch bar is brimming with a spring-inspired lineup of handcrafted cocktails and refreshers that are as nutrient-rich as they are ripe with seasonal flavor. Highlights include :
- the Blueberry Royale (organic vodka, thai basil, grapefruit, blueberries)
- White Wine Farmer’s Market Sangria
- non-alcoholic Cherry Chia Limeade.
The new spring menu also marks the return to the menu of the ever-popular Hangover Rx, a blend of pineapple, orange and coconut creating a tropical flavor that is reminiscent of an orange dreamsicle.