If you have ever shopped at the District in Tustin then you know how awesome the Union Market Tustin is. Fortunately the Kaleidescope Center in Mission Viejo is opening their very own called Union Market Mission Viejo. It is an entirely new and exciting retail experience with independent gourmet food options, fashion and lifestyle businesses all under one roof.
Recently, Union Market Mission Viejo has announced more than a dozen specialty retailers and restaurants who have begun construction at Kaleidoscope Center. The 28,000 square foot space will feature 20 independent retailers and chef-driven restaurants that include:
Union Market Restaurants Include:
- Portola Coffee, a specialty coffee bar that was recently honored as Roaster of the Year 2015
- Milk Box, a healthy, playful and premium brand bringing organic ingredients to milk teas, along with boba and desserts
- Hummus bowl, a fresh, organic hummus bar
- Oyu Shabu, a Japanese Shabu-Shabu that offers a fun hot pot (cook it yourself) dining style
- Poke Shack, offering a unique and interactive experience where guests will build their own meal with an array of fresh ingredients to suit their preference. Diners will watch the process as their bowl of rice, choice of protein, sauce, vegetable and condiment is prepared to order
- Kroft, featuring a farm to table menu and reinventing comfort food with fresh, local, organic, sustainable and seasonal ingredients (F.L.O.S.S.) with sandwiches and poutines (Canadian French specialty fries.)
- Central Bar, serving specialty craft cocktails and libations, using only fresh and local ingredients, and a wine bar featuring eclectic and small boutique wines. Central Bar will offer an educational and fun experience with monthly wine and spirit tastings
- Anchor Hitch – Seafood and Raw Bar, is a contemporary take on the traditional fare of a fish and oyster bar, focused on sustainable and fresh seafood.
- Noodle Bar, traditional Vietnamese Pho with a modern build-your-own experience
- Youngstone Cheese Shop, featuring cheese plates, fondue, and build-your-own grilled cheese sandwiches
- Market 2 Plate, offering pasta and freshly made salads
Union Market Retailers opening include:
- Bambu Earth, responsible and natural soap and skincare products
- Miel, women’s clothing and accessoriesOther concepts soon to be announced include a bakery, olive oil bar, juice bar, a baby and children’s boutique, home décor, and a jeweler.Union Market Mission Viejo will include indoor and outdoor dining with stunning views overlooking the city of Mission Viejo, as well as communal areas to dine, meet with friends, or relax over coffee.Union Market Mission Viejo is located on the entertainment level of Kaleidoscope. For more information, please visit www.unionmarketmissionviejo.com and connect with them on Facebook and Instagram at UnionMarketMissionViejo.