If you are having a holiday party this season consider introducing a new cocktail to your guests. Here is a recipe for a sweet and tangy cocktail that will be a part of many holidays to come – Benihana’s Fuji Apple Punch.
It is a sweet combination of Absolut Orient Apple Vodka, Hana Fuji Apple Sake, Licor 43, apple cider and cinnamon that will grab the attention of any cocktail enthusiast. Here is a recipe for you to use at home, or you can visit tyour local Benihana restaurant and have one of their master mixologists craft this inspired cocktail for you!
- 6 oz. Absolut Orient Apple Vodka
- 2 oz. Licor 43
- 4 oz. Hana Fuji Apple Sake
- 8 oz. apple cider
- 2 oz. Island Oasis sour mix
- 3 dashes of ground cinnamon
Fuji Apple Punch Pre-mix
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a 32 oz. quart sized sealable container
- Shake well, date and store in refrigerator until needed
- Rim an English highball glass with McCormick’s cinnamon sugar and set aside
- Shake pre-mix container and 5 oz. into a mixing glass
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds
- Pour into a cinnamon sugar rimmed English highball
- Garnish with a fuji apple slice and two black stirrers