New Seasonal Menu at Veggie Grill
Eating healthy is a huge part of many people’s daily routine. If you look around nearly all restaurants offer some kind of gluten free options while vegetarian options are always a staple on a menu.
Veggie Grill, the popular West Coast fast-casual restaurant concept that is committed to revolutionizing the way people think about vegetarian food, has launched a new winter menu utilizing fresh, herb-roasted vegetables and new, lower-priced options. Always focused on a craveable, “better for your body” approach to their recipes, Veggie Grill’s tempting new additions feature two new menu items in the popular bowl format: the Harvest and the Bombay.
Inspired by the season and with an eye to unique flavors, these are a first for Veggie Grill and use a combination of seasonal vegetables, super grains such as millet and buckwheat and steamed kale with scratch-made sauces. Other new additions include a delicious, gluten-free BBQ Tempeh Plate, and a Quinoa Power Salad, chock-full of quinoa, avocados and cannellini beans. The new menu items are now available in all 22 Veggie Grill locations.
In conjunction with the new menu rollout, Veggie Grill is offering more items and formats that offer value to the frequent user or those looking for lighter meals. The new “Pick-a-Pair” menu option pairs their newly expanded list of sides with half-sized portions of their guest- favorite salad choices for the introductory price of $6.95. Initial results show it to be an attractive choice for those who want to eat wholesome food, but are on a budget.
Veggie Grill’s winter menu highlights:
- Bombay Bowl $7.95: Herb-roasted veggies, super grains, steamed kale, cannellini beans, cilantro/green curry sauce with coconut milk, almonds, hemp seeds
- Harvest Bowl $8.95: Field Roast sausage, herb-roasted veggies, super grains, porcini mushroom and miso gravy, hemp seeds
- Quinoa Power Salad $7.95: Quinoa + Kale Salad, avocado, fresh fennel, cannellini beans, romaine, carrots, almonds, currants, mint, citrus dressing, hemp seeds
- Herb-Roasted Veggies $3.95: Seasonal selection of herb-roasted root vegetables, squash, mushrooms and red onions
- Mondo Nachos $6.95: Corn chips, taco blend, mashed avocado, VG-cheese, jalapeños, soy cream
. For more information and the full menu, visit the website at www.veggiegrill.com.